Wednesday, August 19, 2009
When Does It Matters
Every thought, Every Reaction, Every Step that is taking by us Matters. We are who we are because of what we have allowed in our life past, present and future. I am currently reading a book called the The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and I have to say that it is the absolute confirmation that I have been looking for to get out of my struggles and fear. What is boils down to is the way we think. What consumes us on a daily basis? Please take the time to read Jeremiah 29:11-14 and allow it sink in. If you take the time to look at your life look at whats goind on is that where your thoughts are. Are your thoughts Negative!!! God says " I know the plans that I have for you; the plan is for you to prosper and go forward". Let us do that with Humility and Repentance. Our thoughts matter, our thoughts are what consumes us!! Lets make them positive!!! Be Blessed and Highly Favored!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As each day go by I have learned that whatever I allow to enter into my life (heart/ mind) I can become it or it can become me. I have taken some control over my life to fight off the bad and allow the good in. I have change the way I see and understand things. It’s not what I see it’s how I see them as well as to not what I go through its how I go through them.
I believe that if you are able to change the way you think of things…you can help the next person do the same. For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7
You have stated what I know to be the ultimate truth, Preacher. When we encounter anyone who may be trying to dim that light that God has given us then we must look past what they bring in the physically and see them for the same light that was given to them. I have struggled with this myself so often but when I discipline myself and remember to remember that we are all just as He created us, PERFECT, then my entire life changes.
I have also read The Secret, and am currently reading it again, and it has had a profound affect on the things that I get out of life now. I love always now. I meditate and clear my mind just so that I can have an influx and outflow of positive.
There is a scripture (I do not know it word for word or where it lies) that states: Just as iron sharpens iron, so does one man do for another.
We can help each other out just by being peace and teaching peace and love.
Post a Comment