Hey everyone!
The last couple of weeks so much has been going on. At times I feel like I am overwhelmed by it all. I have to say that I know that I am not the only one that has encountered a Night Season? We all encounter a night season that comes un-announced. It is a season that will take you through some things, make you doubt and re-think what it is you are doing or not doing. By no means do I claim to be perfect or doing everything right in my Fathers eyes, but please believe me when I say I try to live right. What are you talking about? I am taking every day one day at a time. Doing what I can do that day to try and make a difference. I fully have understanding of the the peace that God talks about. Through this season I seem to be more calm and relax not letting my debt get my down and take the best of me. I know I am not the only one in debt and I know that there is probably someone who is worse off than I. But at some point I felt like every time I made five steps forward, I go eight steps back and could not get why? Oh! let me tell you that even through all of this I still carried a smile on my face and peace in my heart. Most important I have continued to have Faith and Believe that my Father will open a door, put a check in the mailbox, even allow me to win $30,000 in the lottery! I guess what I am trying to say is that I know personally it is hard to keep the faith when it seems like everything is falling apart around you. But if you just have faith as a mustard seed and you are just crazy enough to believe!!! God will come through, He is never late and He never leaves nor forsake you. Just take time to read His word have a conversation with Him and let him know your burdens. He is part of the Secret and the universe is His.
Blessed and Highly Favored
P.S. Please scroll down and become a follower of the blog by clicking Followers and leave your comments behind so that I might be encouraged as I pray and stand that I am a encourager to you!!P
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful post! Thank you for inviting me to read ... spoke to me this morning!! Bless you as you continue to seek His face!!
Post a Comment