Hello everyone!!!
I was on my way to work this morning, listening to the radio and talking to God as usual. Thanking Him for all that he has done for me and my family. Prasing Him for what He is about to do in my life. And it hit me like a ton a bricks BAM!!!!! this is what Peace feels like when you are going through. I know that we had previously talk about the book the Secret and BattleField of the Mind and the 21Day Habit that I had read previously. I am still going through right now and I feel God's presence with me. Then I thought about a scripture that goes something like "God is not a man that He should lie". Wow!! Phil 4:6-8 popped in my head that states that "Be anxious for nothing but in everything have preserverance". Again I know it is not word from word but I did give the scripture go read it for yourself. I know that it might be hard to understand even for me it was hard to grasp at first but take the time to just think about this. Think about a time when you did not think you were going to make it through and here you are today!!!! Thank him for the goals and success that you have accomplished. I recently was pretty sad and feeling down about losing my daughter a year ago 8/27/08. I started to ask the question why, suddenly He said because I wanted her. Then I suddenly shifted to my son and said but I still have him for now. So I said thank you Father for allowing me to experience motherhood and caring for a son of the kingdom. I quickly remember what it felt like when I thought it could not happen for us and then it suddenly did. No questions asked, He does everything with Love and Supplication for our Good. HIS loves never fails or tarries that we have to question where He is. Even when you think that you can do no more, that is when He carries you and all you see is His footsteps. I love you Lord. To Glory!!!!!
Be Blessed and Highly Favored on today!!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This week has been very rigid for me. I have prayed and ask God to see me through each day and that I would be able to deal with the things that have been place before me. After replaying a scripture in my head from months ago…
I Peter 5: 10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], who has called you to his [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.
This just let me know that God is working things in my favor and helping me be the person I need to be which is… (Me) Its not easy being one way and trying to things in another way, but through it all I have learned to accept the things I can not change but change the things that I can change which is me.
Post a Comment