Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Your Mindset, Your Thought Process!!!

You know the last post I made I was speaking about changing the way you see things and turning away the negative and replacing them with the positive no matter what your trials and tribulations are. I have to say that I am still reading the Secret and have been putting it into practice. I am learning right now as I speak to you, how to manifest these thoughts and feelings. Honestly I have to say that in last month in half it has proven itself to true. No matter what has happen on my job or at home or on the road. And we all know that road rage is big and real. The universe and its attractions have proved positive to me. The Good Book reads that "Whatever door Gods open, no man can close", check it out. I am not going to sit here and say that I have not had any negative thoughts, but I will say that my positive has out set the negative. Whenever I think or a negative thought or act tries to enter. I quickly replace it with a positive thought. I have index cards all over the place to keep me reminded and grounded. Please be Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!

3 comments:

Spiritual Gossip said...

Hello everyone!
I understand that some seem to think that this blog is based on just the book called the Secret. Not true, I have also read the Battle of the Mind by Joyce Myers. What we are saying on this blog is that we need to change our Focus, or Mindset on we take and react to certain and every situation that we encounter. The Secret is just the book I am reading now in the present. If I find that it is helpful information then I put it out there. Also with scriptures bound by Gods word. If you have any comments or would like to put your information on how you have come about your peace of mind or wealth or even if you have decided to change the way you think and it has helped you then feel free to post your comments. As long as it is uplifting, encouraging and edifing God and given Him all the praise and glory then we are good. Because what I do know is that I can not or will not do it with out Him leading and guiding me through!!! Please be Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!!

Freedfromego said...

One thing we should all remember is that when someone tells us the truth...accept it! No matter how an individual may say it, the truth is the truth. It is so much more easier to accept when it is done through love. So no matter what you are reading or have read, if it is the truth then there is nothing wrong with feeling the want to share it. Share what God has given you to share. I assume this is why you have created this blog???? Am I correct?
Great! Then a part of the changing and being positive that The Secret talks about also has to do with the way we receive. Be of high gratitude at all times even in giving. Love will make what you want and the positive thoughts even more delightful!
And for those of you who are looking to enlighten yourselves, just try reading The Secret or watching the DVD and see if it does not help you feel more powerful, loving, harmonious, joyous and at peace.

Anonymous said...

by Marianne Williamson from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles (See note below about Nelson Mandela) “ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.